Instructor Dao -
Veteran voice instructor with experience for more than 20 years and have coached many artists such as Fangkao The Voice, Ging The Star, Bam Bam, ... etc.
dao - narattha kreephanich
- Bachalor of Music, Jazz voice from Silpakorn University, which is top music university in Thailand
- Certificate of Performance Program from Berklee College of Music
- Pass Speech Level Singing (SLS) Training
- More than 15 years teaching experience as a voice instructor at Grammy Vocal Studio, an artist developing center for G"MM' Grammy (a leading music label in Thailand)
- Adjunct Professor Jazz Vocal at Faculty of Music, Silpakorn University
- Adjunct Professor Vocal Department at Mater Dei School and Wat Suthiwararam School, two leading schools in Thailand
- Vocal Coach for Ms. Gana to achieve, "Most Outstanding Artist of The Year" award in "Golden Talent Batumi Contest" in Georgia. Dao also coach many leading vocal artist including Gam The Star, Ging The Star, Fangkao The Voice, Bam Bam, ... etc.
- "New Asia Singer Prize" from Asia Music Festival 2000 at Shanghai
- Join "Greeley Jazz Festival 2006" at University of North Colorado, USA as Thailand representative.
- Co-found S.U. Jazz Acapella
- Current artist at Classy Record